Thursday

Perfect Pennants and Banners Framelits Dies (Part 2)

As promised, here is part 2 of my post on Perfect Pennants and Banners Framelits Dies. 

If you missed Part 1, click HERE to view it.


Today's card is a clean and simple one (it's OK to make those once in a while, isn't it?)

I decided to go with the star stamp, and the two border-type stamps from the Perfect Pennants set. I stamped these in Coastal Cabana, and Melon Mambo ink pads. These two colours are bright and cheerful, and go so well together, don't you think?

The other two stars were die-cut using the star die from the Circle Card Thinlits Die.

All these stars required a wish - wishing upon a star, and all that? Hence the "Make a Wish" saying stamperd on the banner, which I die cut using the Banners Framelits Dies - no fussy cutting here!

I embossed both the coloured banner and the smaller stars with Stylish Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, which is on offer this week!


The Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine (tied into a bow) added a bit more texture and movement, and I was happy with the end result. 

What do you think?

If you'd like to recreate this card, or make your own using the supplies I mentioned, feel free to contact me, and I'd be more than happy to assist you with your order.

Thanks for reading.

Until next time... happy crafting! x

No comments:

Post a Comment