Wouldn’t you love to have the chance to buy Stampin’ Up! products at a 20% discount?
- Pay just £99 and choose £130 worth of product – that’s £31 of FREE stuff!
- You DON’T have to actively demonstrate (i.e. run classes, workshops, etc.) to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. You can be a hobby demonstrator, i.e. you could buy products for yourself, your neighbours, friends, and anybody else who might be interested, but it is YOU who gets the commission or discount!
- You will earn a 30% discount on your first order AFTER you purchase the Starter Kit!
- You will save 20% on all orders after that as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
- From your own personal sales, you can earn up to an extra 15% commission based on your total monthly sales/purchases.
- There is no obligation after you buy the starter kit. It’s totally risk-free.
- If you sell (or buy) £270 in catalogue products during the three months after you join, you get to stay in for another three months. How fun is that? If you decide you don’t want to stay in, then you simply drop. It’s really that easy!
- When you join SU, you are already within a calendar quarter (three months), so Stampin’ Up! allows you that first part quarter as a ‘grace’ period – a sort of ‘settling in’ period for you to find your feet. So therefore, your first quarterly minimums don’t need to be met until the one after (so initially, you have potentially 6 months to make your minimum £270 quota to stay ‘active’).
- Two orthree times a year, prior to the launch of a new Stampin'Up! catalogue, as a demonstrator, you will be able to choose NEW items that are only on pre-order to demonstrators and not available to customers!
- You can sign up online, and once you have chosen the goodies you want in your kit, it only takes 10 minutes to sign up! More information can be found HERE.
Contact me, and I’ll guide you through the process.