Wednesday

Sale-a-bration 2013! Patterned Occasions


Hello again!
This card showcases the new Patterned Ocassions stamp set which can be yours for FREE, courtesy of Sale-a-bration 2013, when you spend £45 from the annual catalogue or the new Spring/Summer catalogue that's out on 1st February.
For more details of this offer and other Sale-a-bration-related news, please click here . For a list of the freebies you could be earning between now and 22nd March, click here Do contact me either by phone or email, and I'd be more than happy to assist you in putting in an order, and benefiting from this excellent promotion.
Back to the card: First, I embossed it, using the beautiful Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder on the Big Shot, then I stamped the elephant image directly onto the card in Pink Passion ink (now retired, though the current Melon Mambo ink pad would do just as well). I randomly stamped a couple of small butterflies from the Papillion Potpourri stamp set in Tempting Turqouise ink, and added a much bigger, stamped and punched out butterfly from the same set, using the Elegant Butterfly punch, and positioning it on top of the card, with some 3-D Stampin' Dimensionals, as if resting on one of the design's branches. I decorated both the butterflies and the elephant image with some Rhinestone Basic Jewels, and added some tiny, blue and pink circles (punched out of paper) to the inside of the flowers, for some extra colour. What do you think?
This other card is made using the same stamp set as the one above (Patterned Occasions), but the image is different, a cupcake instead of an elephant, and a 'Happy Birthday' greeting, instead of a 'Thank You' one. As you can see, the creations you can come up with using this multi-purpose set are endless.
In the next few days, I hope to show you some more projects I've made using some other, lovely Sale-a-bration products. Thanks for stopping by, and visit me again soon!

2 comments:

  1. These cards are so pretty! I can't wait for my Saleabration products to arrive. I've just become a demonstrator myself :-) I'm ever so excited about it xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy.
      All the best on your new adventure as a Stampin'Up!demonstrator! I know you'll enjoy every bit of it, just like I am! :-)
      Regards,
      Magda

      Delete